There are so many gluten-free products out there that you can find substitutes for most of your favorite foods (sadly, really great GF bagels are still out of reach). And with online retailers like Amazon selling cheaply (and in bulk), it is possible to get great prices on foods that might be difficult to find at your local market.
Below is a consolidated list of myfavorite gluten-free products. With this list, you should be able to have your gluten-free kitchen up and running in no time.
Bread and waffles:
Rudi’s gluten-free bread is a good (if not perfect) option. Be careful to check that it is gluten-free. Rudi’s has a regular line of breads as well. This bread should be stored in the freezer for freshness:
- Rudi’s Gluten-Free Multi-grain Grain Sandwich Bread
I am a big fan of Nature’s Path. They are organic and are part of the Non-GMO project so you know their products are safe. These waffles are a big hit in our house. We eat them with a chocolate tahini spread which is high in calcium and protein.
- Nature’s Path Chia Plus frozen waffles are awesome.
Pasta and noodles:
Tinkyada’s noodles are made from brown rice. They are so good that I would use them even if I didn’t need to eat gluten-free.
- Tinkyada Brown Rice Spaghetti with Rice Bran
- Tinkyada Brown Rice Spirals with Rice Bran
- Tinkyada Brown Rice Elbows with Rice Bran
Nature’s Path has a line of gluten-free cereals. Note: Not all of Nature’s Path cereals are gluten-free. Look for the gluten-free symbol.
- Nature’s Path Organic Whole O’s
- Nature’s Path Organic Corn Flakes
- Nature’s Path Crunchy Maple Sunrise
Other great gluten-free cereals
EnviroKid has a whole line of gluten-free cereals. We like Gorilla Munch.
Here are some great gluten-free chips that my family loves. The Way Better chips are surprisingly good. So many people comment on how tasty they are, and are surprised to find out that they sprouted (so more digestible) and Non-GMO verified.
- Way Better Snacks Sweet Potato Chips
- Way Better Snacks Sweet Chili Chips
- Lundberg Rice Chips
- Lundberg Organic Spicy Black Bean and Rice Chips
- Terra Exotic Vegetable Chips
- Terra Blue Potato Chips
- Mediterranean Snacks Baked Lentil Chips
- Pirate’s Booty, Aged White Cheddar
- MACROBARS Organic Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip
- BumbleBar Gluten Free
- Pure Bar Organic Variety Pack
- KIND Fruit & Nut Bars
- RiseBar Energy Bars
- Larabar Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Bars
- Mi-Del Ginger Snaps
- Andean Dream Chocolate Chip Quinoa Cookies
- Andean Dream Gluten Free Coconut Quinoa Cookies
- Lucy’s Cookies
Sauces and Marinades
San-J has a whole line of organic gluten-free sauces and marinades. They also make my favorite Tamari (gluten-free soy sauce).
- Bell and Evans Gluten- free chicken tenders.
- Annie’s Rice crust pizza.
- Daiya gluten-free and dairy free pizza