There are so many great gluten-free products out there that you can find substitutes for most of your favorite foods (sadly, really great GF bagels are still out of reach). And with online retailers like Amazon selling cheaply (and in bulk), it is possible to get great prices on foods that might be difficult to find at your local market.
Below is a consolidated list of my favorite gluten-free products. With this list, you should be able to have your gluten-free kitchen up and running in no time.
Breads, waffles and bagels:
We love Udi’s gluten-free bread:
Udi’s also make the best gluten-free bagels. Don’t get too excited. They are nothing like the real thing but they are good enough.
And I love these frozen waffles:
- Nature’s Path Chia Plus Frozen Waffles
Pasta and noodles:
Tinkyada’s noodles are made from brown rice. They are so good that I would use them even if I didn’t need to eat gluten-free.
- Tinkyada Brown Rice Spaghetti with Rice Bran
- Tinkyada Brown Rice Spirals with Rice Bran
- Tinkyada Brown Rice Elbows with Rice Bran
Nature’s Path has a line of gluten-free cereals. Note: Not all of Nature’s Path cereals are gluten-free. Look for the gluten-free symbol.
- Nature’s Path Organic Whole O’s
- Nature’s Path Qi’a Chia Buckwheat and Hemp Cereal, Original, 7.94-Ounce
- Nature’s Path Organic Corn Flakes
- Nature’s Path Crunchy Maple Sunrise
- Nature’s Path Qi’a Chia Buckwheat and Hemp Cereal
Other great gluten-free cereals
- Erewhon Rice Twice Whole Grain Cereal
- Kind Healthy Grains Maple Walnut Clusters with Chia & Quinoa
- Udi’s Cranberry Granola
EnviroKid has a whole line of gluten-free cereals. We like Gorilla Munch.
Here are some great gluten-free chips that my family loves.
- Way Better Snacks Sweet Potato Chips
- Way Better Snacks Sweet Chili Chips
- Lundberg Rice Chips
- Lundberg Organic Spicy Black Bean and Rice Chips
- Terra Exotic Vegetable Chips
- Terra Blue Potato Chips
- Mediterranean Snacks Baked Lentil Chips
- Pirate’s Booty, Aged White Cheddar
- MACROBARS Organic Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip
- BumbleBar Gluten Free
- Pure Bar Organic Variety Pack
- KIND Fruit & Nut Bars
- RiseBar Energy Bars
- Larabar Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Bars
- Mi-Del Ginger Snaps
- Andean Dream Chocolate Chip Quinoa Cookies
- Andean Dream Gluten Free Coconut Quinoa Cookies
- Lucy’s Cookies
Sauces and Marinades
San-J has a whole line of organic gluten-free sauces and marinades. They also make my favorite Tamari (gluten-free soy sauce).
- Bell and Evans Gluten- free chicken tenders.
- Annie’s Rice crust pizza.
- Udi’s frozen pizza crust for homemade pizza.